10 Reasons to choose Tammy Dickson for the next part you and your horse’s Journey.
Destiny is calling! Whether you are looking for lessons and guidance, or a safe and comfortable place for your equine friend to live and play with like minded kindred spirits. Tammy Dickson is here at Whispering Pines Farm, ready to help you with your individual requests in regards to horsemanship with the Natural approach for a healthy horse. MIND BODY & SOUL!
1. PASSION AND FEEL I teach with passion , feel that creates infectious enthusiasm. With 40 years of experience with horses in two Continents has given me extensive depth of knowledge in all areas regarding horses. To me its not about English or Western, its about understanding your horse from your horses point of view. Knowing how to get the best from you and your horse, by developing a communication skill set and a understanding thorough a heart connection that builds a partnership you want to achieve your dreams.
2. PROFESSIONALISM Offering professionally trained and certified trusted techniques of Natural Horsemanship. Advance your understanding in horse psychology and obtain your goals /ambitions with your horse while learning from your horses point of view, gaining a trusting relationship that creates a amazing partnership.
Lessons including : Reading the horse, understanding body language and how to engage in their language, understanding our own energy and theirs. Riding, playing on the ground with various lengths of lead ropes, Liberty, and Driving.
3. SAFETY FIRST Safety is of the highest priority. I am always aware of my surrounds and situations to ensure risks are minimized. With this I offer lessons to beginners or advanced, from 5 -100 years old.With the PATIENCE AND EMPATHY I have in my heart, I am more than happy to help any special needs students. I can adapt to people with different learning styles with love and understanding.
4. MOST DISCIPLINES I am experienced in many disciplines also in foal handling and training, young horse starting and development, trailer loading, standing to mount, hoof handling, manners on grass, challenging horses. Helping create a solid foundation to expand on, in any discipline at any level. I can easily find the positive in any session to leave both horse and human feeling successful and confidant.
5. OVERALL HORSE ASSESSMENT To create a willing attitude we need to know if the horse has physical issues compromising the behaviour. I have had 14 years of veterinary influence of horse health and physiology, understanding lameness / soundness issues and health issues. I have also obtained Equine body work modality certification which helps me see the physical issues in a horse. I then can address the muscles and fascia to help heal the horse so they are more willing partners. I understand the importance of MENTAL & PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT, of both the horse or the human to keep confidence in place.
6. DREAM HORSE SEARCH I am confident I can help you find your dream horse and create the kinda bond you dream of. Using the knowledge I have acquired over the years. I can see the physical, check the emotional, and trust my instincts and intuition to guide you on the right path. I have helped many people find their equine life partner and have complete success. First time horse owners, I am here for you every step of the way. I have helped many first time horse owners with learning horsemanship, husbandry and how to successful horse lovers.
7. DREAM FACILITY My facility has been constructed from the heart to have horse lovers come and enjoy. With options of boarding, trailering in to play, or learn with one of my horses. The possibilities are endless. Whispering Pines Farm consist of 100 beautiful acres, small indoor 50×100 arena,grooming area, 2 stalls, large tack room, feed room, out house, small out door arena 50×100, large out door arena 150×100, play ground area many obstacles, (new play ground next year with various obstacles), 75 ft round pen with sand footing,(almost complete), miles of amazing trails to suit different abilities, has hay fields, swimming pond, Various sized treed paddocks that have covered hay huts with hay 24/7 netted quality hay, shelter and a frost free drinking post water so water is fresh,clean and same temp all year around on demand. All new safe fencing using hotcote high tensile electric. Paddocks cleaned daily in the months we are able. Harrowed and well maintained. Horses are always grouped appropriate to sex, age and needs, field size and capacity. New Large indoor arena 120×80, with 10 stall barn going up in the next 2 years. Limited boarding spaces, for dedicated horse lovers. Great vibe all around.
8. BOND I can share with you how I created an extraordinary bond with my heart horse Whisper. I can demonstrate with confidence what is possible when you have heart and desire in that partnership. Happy to demonstrate and inspire. I can trailer to your designation if demonstrating to a group of 10 plus.
9. INTEGRITY I have a honest open way of communicating to horse and human. I am happy to listen to suggestions and requests. I have numerous letters of recommendation on request. I am here for you and your horse any time all the time. With Love we change change the world and I intend to do just that!
10. LOCATION I am very well located and will travel up to 1 hour in any direction. I will also be offering teaching to Vancouver Island students again. Contact for details. Will teach individual or group lessons max 6 people.
Happy Horse Happy Life Instructor/ Mentor
My name is Tammy Dickson and I am natural horsemanship educator. I grew up on Vancouver Island, BC Canada where I spent my younger years trail riding through bush and trails. I have encountered many different scenarios out on the trails. So I can help you better prepare for the what ifs, using natural principles to better understand your horse and help you achieve your goals while riding the trails or arena.
About the training program
Happy Horse Happy Life
Linda Parelli is considered the leading female expert on horse psychology based training and mindful riding, empowering her students to be better leaders, riders and communicators with her unique approach to teaching.
She’s developed a unique goals-oriented horse training program designed to dramatically improve your relationship with your horse, your skills as a rider and your own personal goals.
Lesson Prices & Availability
$70 per hour
Monday – Thursday 9am-6pm (schedule is flexible)
Contact Tammy Dickson to Schedule Your First Lesson
Are you ready to rapidly increase your riding skills and your relationship with your horse? If the answer is “YES!”, Certified Happy Horse Happy Life Instructor/Mentor Tammy Dickson is the instructor for you. Simply call Tammy Dickson at 519-362-6738, email [email protected] or complete the short form below to below to get started!
111440 11th Line East Garafraxa Ontario Canada L9W7A5